The Hatchery is excited to host our annual Dream Commercial Kitchen Pitch Contest, now a part of our Good Mood Foods and Gutsy Trends on December 2!
Each year, we support emerging brands with access to kitchen space and wraparound services to grow their business. This is an exciting opportunity for early-stage beverage, fermented or acidified foods, baked goods, and CPG startups to pitch to leaders in the industry. One winner will receive 6 months of free rent in one of The Hatchery's private commercial kitchen and a startup kit including:
- One year of free Bloom Membership at The Hatchery
- Ingredient kit from Ingredion and four hours of formulation and product development support with Chef Nelson
- Equipment Consultation along with a purchasing credit from Zepole
- $1,000 in ingredients from Sysco
- Natalie Shmulik, Chief Strategy and Incubation Officer at The Hatchery
- Sean Donahue, Director of Sales in Chicago at Sysco
- Janet Carver, Director of Global Culinology at Ingredion
- Julie Smolyansky, Chief Executive Officer at Lifeway Kefir
- Tiffany Odeh, Vice President and Community Accountability Officer at Associated Bank
- GT Dave, Chief Executive Officer at GT's Living Foods
- More to be announced!