Consumers are looking for brands they can trust and brands today are challenged to respond to newer needs and redefined meanings of trust, quality, and ‘essential’. This session will take Food and Drink CPG Entrepreneurs in concept or growth stage through the key building blocks to develop a brand and help them see the value in continuing to refine their brand. Attendees will see how strong branding can be leveraged to grow their business in today’s consumer-driven marketplace.
You should attend if you want to;
– See the value of a brand strategy beyond a logo and color palette
– Better leverage your brand as an asset to grow your business
– Gain insight into industry and consumer trends that will impact your branding today and in the future
– Learn how to position your brand as a value in the eyes of your consumer
– Create authentic connections between your brand and consumers
– Convey your branding with clarity and consistency
About the Presenter:
Sharnell is the CEO of SOMEI a brand consultancy that provides business owners and leaders of organizations with strategic direction in branding and marketing to help scale their business and develop their influence as leaders. Sharnell grew her career managing branding, marketing, and innovation strategy for numerous consumer household brands at The Hershey Company and Smithfield Foods. She is responsible for introducing new innovative products into the marketplace and engaging market research to expand maturing categories. Sharnell is a sought-after speaker and coach. She helps individuals and organizations have greater influence through authentic branding that connects with today’s consumer. Sharnell is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Business with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and holds an MBA from Eastern University.