Did you know the frozen food space is $5.2 billion dollar industry, and according to our friends over at Mintel, 70% of consumers are adding more frozen foods to their daily diets and consumption habits. What does this mean for your food ideas? We are thrilled to announce a new three part virtual series in collaboration with our partners, Conagra Brands! Interested in learning more about how big brands think about innovation? Join Demand Science, R&D and Marketing experts from Conagra Brands in August for a webinar series on Behind the Glass Door: Succeeding in the Freezer Aisle. This series will cover how Conagra thinks about identifying and solving for latent demand, product design implications, and distribution and marketing activities to drive mental and physical availability. Each session will include content highlights plus time for Q&A.
This session will focus on the following topics:
Identifying the Demand
- Understanding consumer demand is at the core of what we do
- Three steps to understanding consumer demand
- Observed behavior: Looking for behavioral patterns as a clue indicating a deeper motivation that transcends product categories
- Job to be done: Assessing the job needed to be done within that observed behavior, and then identify what are ways-in that can resolve the struggle with our product categories
- Ideal Consumer Experience: Translating the hiring criteria for the job/ideal experience into tangible product cues leveraging behavioral science
- Demand & Product Design: if the demand work is done well the design parameters for development are quite clear
More to come about the presenters!