WHY is this important to you and your business?
1. Behavioral skills are responsible for over 80% of executive success. (Technical skills less than 20%)
2. Leadership behavior defines a company culture. People don’t leave a job, they leave a boss.
3. People who spend the majority of her/ his time on cognitive tasks do not develop the brain muscles needed for empathy/ social skills.
4. Brain Health helps reduce stress. And stress not only reduces our productivity, it has a significant impact on health.
5. Brain change once thought impossible is now a proven scientific fact.
You can achieve transformational behavioral change (both personally and organizationally) through applying neuroscience discoveries. Let neuroscience help you and improve your thinking. Improve your empathy and your resilience! Let neuroscience help you by reducing stress, conflict, and self-doubt.
Let neuroscience help you increase your influence, and ability to inspire others while increasing your control and happiness. Increase your success!
About the Presenter:
Al Roehl has combined years of successful real-world experience, with brain-based neuroscience to help individuals become stronger leaders. He enjoyed a highly successful career advising Fortune 100 “C-Suite” executives spanning multiple sectors and geographies, and has held a number of senior titles, including CEO, before opening up his consultancy. His career can be best characterized as one focused on developing talent necessary to build winning teams and culture. Al has a passion for neuroscience. This is because he believes that understanding your brain can help you change your thinking to change your behaviors. Most recently, Al has focused on applying his real-world leadership experience, together with his accreditation from two leading neuroscience programs, and founded “The Neuro-Fitness Center” where you can do some “brain-lifting” that will help ensure leadership success and personal growth.
***THIS CLASS IS A WEBINAR: PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE HATCHERY***